My Blog List

Monday, October 11, 2021

Barberry Bush

 


Hello, Everyone.  Today I am sharing cards made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Barberry Bush.     The first card was made by stamping the image and Sentiment on white card stock. I colored the bush using Copic markers.    The next step was using my Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil to add the puffy clouds to the card.  I added the mats to the the card base to complete the card.

The second card was made by stamping the image directly on designer paper.  I added bling and then made the mats to attach to the card base.  

Thanks, so much, for coming by today.  Have a great week.


11 comments:

  1. Love the stamps and both beautiful cards bu the cloudy background is my favourite
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you make your stamps always look so different in your cards, these are gorgeous Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew that such simple cards could be so beautiful! You've done it again, and both of these - the cloud background and the soft pink with bling - are elegant and so very versatile! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards and all from the one stamp, the different colours make it look so different, love them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards! It's so fun that you make multiples and make them look unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are so pretty and what a beautiful barberry bush stamp Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Shirley, I really need to look at my designer paper differently,thanks for inspiring me all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cloudy skies you create, they look superb and this is no exception. Two fab cards once again.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've made that gorgeous stamp a stand-out with two completely different looks! Love those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are so pretty! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete