My Blog List

Monday, February 21, 2022

Shoreline

 Hello, everyone.  I have a couple of cards to share with you today from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I will be working with the  Shoreline stamp set.  It comes with the image and one sentiment.


For my first card, I started by stamping the main image and the Ducks from the Footbridge stamp set on white card stock.  I used a mask to stamp the sun and then stamped the birds over it.  The birds are from the Walk By Faith stamp set.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and sponged the clouds using turquoise ink and a Heidi Pettie cloud stencil.  I stamped the Hot Air Balloon on white card stock colored them with Copic Markers  and Fussy cut them .  I adhered the balloon to the card using craft glue. I then adhered the image one a dotted embossed panel before adding them to the card base.

My second card was made by stamping the main image and the sentiment on white card stock.  The image was colored with Copic Markers.  I created the balloons the same way as I did them on the first card.  Sky was sponged with turquoise ink and a cloud stencil. I stamped on the ducks from the Reeds and Ducks stamp set.

Thank you, for stopping in today to see my cards.  Have a great week.



11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful stamped scenes-kept flicking between them both lol just very slightly prefer the second one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more beautifully stamped scenes and cards Shirley, I love seeing how you create two different cards with the same stamp.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Shirley, lovely images and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those ducks and loving your scenic cards, both of them Shirley. The Balloons are a fun and fabulous addition x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards Shirley....The Hot Air balloon imges are a perfect addition to both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley, Hot Air Balloons are my daughter’s favorite she too loves these cards ! New Mexico and Las Vegas have the best and greatest colors ! They add so much to the Shore Line stamp!
    Super cards ! 🐒💕🐢

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful scenes and those hot air balloons are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous scenes you've created by adding the hot air balloons! Your coloring of the trees and grass have me longing for spring now! Love the ducks taking in the sight of the balloons - fun cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always such wonderful differences in your duet cards Shirley, these are fabulous.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete