My Blog List

Monday, February 13, 2023

Path to the Beach - Blue Knight Rubber Stamps

 Hello, everyone, it is Monday, once again, and I am here to share two cards made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Path To The Beach




I stamped the image on white card stock and colored with Copic Markers on both cards.

On the first card I used the Daring Adventure stamp, which has six JEEP images in various sizes and one sentiment.   I also used  the Sand Castles and Accessories which contains the kite stamp.  The sentiment is from the Daring Adventures Stamp set.

For the second card I used Beach Chairs, and Accessories stamps. (Beach Ball, Sailboat and Chairs). I love my accessories stamps.  They add so much to a card.

I am happy you dropped by to visit today.  Have a wonderful week.



 

5 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards and stamps-love both the stamped scenes
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fabulous scenes and like your choice of sentiments. I would love a walk on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how just swapping out the jeep for the deck chairs and other elements creates a totally different feel.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I want to be there! You have created Beautiful scenes Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been quite a while since I've been to the beach, but these cards depict the perfect scene of actually being there! I just LOVE how you did the clouds in the sky!

    ReplyDelete