My Blog List

Monday, March 6, 2023

Blue Knight Peaceful Retreat

 Hello Everyone.  I am back to share with you cards made with the Blue Knight Peaceful Retreat Die and stamp set.  


For this first card I stamped the Peaceful Retreat on white card stock and colored with Copic Markers.  I used an oval die to cut it out and make the oval mat for it.  I used the Peaceful Retreat die to cut the purple chair. I used the Happy Any Day One Line Sentiment.

For the second card I use the Mountains and River Stamp set.  I stamped the image on white card stock and colored with my Copic Markers.  I used the  Peaceful Retreat Die to cut the chair out of blue card stock.  I used the Buck, Doe and Fawn dies to cut the deer to place on the side of the river.  The sentiment is from the Mountains and River Stamp set.  
I hope you enjoyed the cards today.  I hope you will come back soon.  Thank you, for your visit.





4 comments:

  1. Both scenes are very serene in their colouring, just gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both beautiful scenes and different stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both stunning peaceful scenes. I especially felt peaceful looking at the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards portray relaxation and serenity so beautifully! I am just loving that sentiment on the first card!

    ReplyDelete