My Blog List

Monday, July 17, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Silhouette Humming Birds with Flowers

 Hello Friends.  Today I am sharing cards I made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps NEW 

Silhouette Hummingbirds with Flowers stamps.  When I first saw these stamps, my first thought was Vintage.  my second thought was, I have the perfect paper for them. Only a crafter would understand that.   ~Smile~   

There are three different sized stamps with flowers and a hummingbird in this set.  I use the small and medium stamp.  I stamped them on the patterned paper in blue ink.   When I first stamped on the paper and looked at the hand with the pen, I instantly thought of this stamp set "Once in a Lifetime".  It also made me think of my long time friend who moved to Florida about 10 years ago.  She was a once in a lifetime friend and I miss her, so much.  The good thing is, I can still laugh about the things we did.  We always had a good time, no matter what.  Maybe this sentiment set will make you think of a friend of yours and bring back some wonderful memories for you.  I sure hope so.



Have a wonderful week and I will be back again, next Monday.


5 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty and I love how you stamped the images on the patterned paper. The sentiment --- beautiful!!! It's wonderful to have close friends like that.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, the stamps and patterned paper work so well together.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card the beautiful paper,stamps and sentiment could have been made for each other-perfect!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic card with that sentiment and the patterned paper is great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super mix of stamps, and verse, love how you have put everything together Shirley.

    ReplyDelete