Wow, here is it October, already. It is hard to believe, but true. The last few months have really flown by.I hope this month slows down a little. I am certainly not ready for the colder months or should I call them the BRRRRR months? ~smile~
I am sharing cards that I made using the Blue Knight Rubber Sunrise Skies designer paper. The papers are all so pretty and they definitely take card making to the next level. The papers are 6 X 6, double sided and has 6 designs.
The first card is my favorite, I enjoyed stamping the Wild Flower Garden stamp on the pink paper from the Sunrise Skies collection. I colored the flower using Copic Markers.
On the second card I stamped the Silhouette Rooftop directly to the designer paper and added the sentiment from Palm Tree Beach.
Thanks, so much for joining me. I hope you liked the cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment