My Blog List

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Better late than never

I made this card for a little boy who had some extensive surgery before Christmas. I am red faced that it has taken me so long to get a card made for him. He loves playing ball so I thought this image was perfect for him. I don't have many little boys stamps so I found this cute pre-colored digi at Beccy's place.

It is winter again in our neck of the woods. I was getting use to that 60 degree weather. It really needs to get really cold a couple of times to kill all the germs and bugs. I could take a few cold days as long as it does not stay that way for weeks. Since mother nature has not ask what kind of weather that I want, I suppose I will just take what she chooses.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.

Challenges:
Here Come The Boys - song title-Take me out to the ball game

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image, Thanks for playing along with us at Here Come the Boys 'Favourite Song' Challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design and I love the image! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete