My Blog List

Monday, July 29, 2013

MFP Christmas in July Blog Hop - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of our Christmas in July Blog Hop!

Tuesday July 30, 2013

HO,HO, HO!! WELCOME TO MARKíS FINEST PAPERS, a Heinrich Coís CHRISTMAS IN JULY BLOG HOP!  DURING THIS FUN CHRISTMAS HOP, MANY OF THE CHRISTMAS SETS IN MARKíS FINEST PAPERS, a Heinrich Co.ís ON-LINE SHOP WILL BE FEATURED BY MFPíS VARIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS.  WE HOPE YOU CAN FOLLOW ALONG WITH US ON THE HOP  - AND MAYBE GET A JUMP START ON SOME OF THOSE CHRISTMAS CARDS AND PROJECTS!








Today's special blog hop creation is a Rocker Card 
You can find a tutorial for this creation here




Here is the rocker  card I made for the hop today, I love these cute and easy cards.
I used the Christmas cardinal and the Christmas selections stamp sets.





 

Thanks for Joining us today, be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Day 3 of our Christmas in July Hop.

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!! I know what cards I am sending out for Christmas this year :)
    Your newest follower

    Blessings,
    Kathy Carter
    http://carterscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/CartersCraftingCorner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card. Love your little santas each side of the rocker. Beautiful colouring of the bird and greenery too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious card Shirley ! I love the shape and the little Santas are so cute !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a beautiful card love those santas on the side.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vibrant Christmas colors in your card!
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such clear and crisp colours - nice card

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! Your coloring is awesome and the red scalloped circle and cardinal set off the whole card perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your rocker card, your Santa's are so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! I always plan on making one of these cards...and still haven't done one. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your rocker card is beautiful - love the vibrant colours. Thanks for the blog hop and the inspiration. I must go check out the tutorial.

    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shirley--I love Santa on either side of the beautifully colored cardinal! Very creative! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute rocker card!! Love the paper you used!
    Angela
    angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the rocker card idea - what a special way to send a greeting!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the Christmas colors of red/green/white. Like how you arranged/balanced the images on the rocker card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute rocker card! I haven't ever made one but have it on my to do list now (it is a very long list these days...). I love all the really great cards and creations you have made lately my friend. You have been busy and evidently your MOJO is in full force. I think of you often sweet girl. Many hugz!

    ReplyDelete