My Blog List

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CCEE Stampers Challenge - You don't bring me flowers

The challenge this week over at the CCEE Stampers is to make a card with flowers.  The theme is "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" which is an old song.   I chose to use Rubbernecker stamps today that I picked up at the stamp convention this year and which had not seen ink yet.  I think they were feeling very unloved.  ~grin~  I hope you will head on over to the Blog and see what the other girls have made and join us for the challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Sweetie ! Your stamping is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card, Shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This barrel of flowers against that gorgeous blue sky is perfect, Shirt! You sure know how to use your Kittie Kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute barrel of RED flowers, Shirt! I bet those stamps feel loved now!! Pretty sky in the bg as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is so pretty - I love the barrel filled with flowers. Beautiful and elegant card! I can picture this sort of arrangement in your yard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I like your sponging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful scene, Shirt.....so pretty and tranquil AND lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been so grey (and pretty wet) over here - your bright flowers and blue sky are a treat to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is so beautiful. I love the clouds and the fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete