My Blog List

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

CCEE Stampers Challenge - You don't bring me flowers

The challenge this week over at the CCEE Stampers is to make a card with flowers.  The theme is "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" which is an old song.   I chose to use Rubbernecker stamps today that I picked up at the stamp convention this year and which had not seen ink yet.  I think they were feeling very unloved.  ~grin~  I hope you will head on over to the Blog and see what the other girls have made and join us for the challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Sweetie ! Your stamping is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This barrel of flowers against that gorgeous blue sky is perfect, Shirt! You sure know how to use your Kittie Kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute barrel of RED flowers, Shirt! I bet those stamps feel loved now!! Pretty sky in the bg as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so pretty - I love the barrel filled with flowers. Beautiful and elegant card! I can picture this sort of arrangement in your yard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I like your sponging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful scene, Shirt.....so pretty and tranquil AND lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been so grey (and pretty wet) over here - your bright flowers and blue sky are a treat to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is so beautiful. I love the clouds and the fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete