My Blog List

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Classy Cards N Such - Sunflower Inspiration

I love Sunflowers so I really love the challenge for the Classy Cards N Such blog this week.

We were given a beautiful inspiration picture for this week.  My friends can tell you I also love a yellow and black color combination, I use it quite often and especially for cards with sunflowers.

Do you not just love the bow on my card?   That is another die that I am loving these days.  It is a Sue Wilson die.

For the details on my card and for the rules of our challenge, please visit Classy Cards N Such blog.

Don't forget to use the code Shirley-10 to get a 10% discount in the 
 Classy Cards N Such store.

3 comments:

  1. Shirley, your sunflower card just brightened my day - BIG TIME!! Love the pop of yellow with the black - gorgeous romantic rectangles!! Your sunflower coloring is amazing and I DO love that filigree bow die - so dainty and perfect for your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some sunflowers! Great image and the dies are so wonderful! Love them - I am off to visit this store! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Shirley ! Love black and yellow together... So much drama ! And the little bow too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete