My Blog List

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Salt and Pepper Shakers

This week we are using vintage salt and pepper shakers for our inspiration for my challenge over at Speedy TV.   I remember my mom collecting a lot of them when I was a kid.  Those were the days.  

For my card I chose the Mark's Finest Paper stamps called "Hum Along" to use on my card.  I used red, white and blue because my inspiration came from the colors in the picture I chose.  I used a different color of blue because the darker blue  did not have an oriental look.

Here is the picture that I chose for  inspiration on this challenge.


I hope you will join us for the challenge.  It would make my day to see your card uploaded to Mr. Linky.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I love poppies too!
    Love the way you added the blue to tie it in with the Salt and Pepper shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the die at the top... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete