My Blog List

Friday, April 3, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Basket Full of Bunnies

Here is a card I made for Classy Cards & Such  for their Bunnies Rule challenge as an extra card.  I had the basket die and I used a Anna Griffin Matelasse  EF to make it look like a woven basket.  The bunny die I used is  Impression Obsession Bunny Set.  I thought the bright bunnies made my card look happy.  I am all about color.  :)  For more information on my card please find the information here

I always appreciate you coming by to see my cards.

Happy Easter Weekend.

For a discount on your Classy Cards order you may use  the code Shirley-10 for a 10% discount.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Shirley ! Those bunnies are adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet, adorable bunny card - your colors are perfect for Easter and it looks like the bunnies are all ready to take off to look for Easter eggs!! Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! The bunnies are adorable!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete