My Blog List

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Classy Cards N Such - Masculine Birthday Card

Hi, stampers.  I wanted to share a card I made for Classy Cards N Such.   I am always in need of a masculine birthday card and usually I have none in my stash.    I used Graphic 45 paper, which is one of my favorite brands.  You probably have already figured that out from previous posts of mine.   This card was pretty easy using the Memory Box Party Music die and the Impression Obsession Greeting sett die.  I needed to dress the card up a bit so I used silver glitter paper hoping to give it more of a festive look. 

Thanks so much for taking a look at my card.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Use the code Shirley-10 for a discount at the Classy Cards N Such store.

9 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the design and the music notes!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully designed masculine card Shirt!! LOVE all the music and splashes of sparkle! I have music dies, and never get around to using them. You've inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the musical theme and great colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine card Shirley! Love the neutrals and the musical notes. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and classy card Shirley ! Love it... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous - but wonderfully masculine - love the colors and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a quick and easy card to make, using all these dies - the colors are very guy- friendly, so, a perfect card to DUPLICATE and have a lot of these on hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Shirley! Just can't have enough he-man cards in the stash!

    ReplyDelete