My Blog List

Friday, April 29, 2016

Free For All - Dogs Are Kids, Too

I am the host for the Free 4 All challenge this week. The challenge is Dogs are Kids, too. (at my house they are) Use a dog stamp for this challenge and for those who may not have dog stamps, they can use images of little kids. I want everyone to have the opportunity to play.

I used a Squigglefly image called Devotion by Lynne Stansbery. Squigglefly is no longer in business which makes me sad, they had cute images.  I  really miss Lynn's images. She is a great artist and a favorite.

I hope you will come over to Splitcoast Stampers and join us for the challenge.

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. No better way to view LOVE at its finest than with this wonderful image from Lynn S. - love all of her images but this one really tugs at the heart! Awesome coloring and the tilted panels look so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the saying on this card. They are even bigger kid than humans. They can be demanding and so darn cute in the process.

    ReplyDelete