My Blog List

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Art Neko - Cowboy Up

Today I am sharing a card I made for Art Neko using their Cowboy Up A271FSHT stamps.
This image reminds me so much of one of my grandson's.  He loved red cowboy boots, they were his favorite.  Actually he wasn't much bigger than the little boy on the card when he started entering rodeo's.

I colored my image with copic markers.   I added a double horse shoe sticker in the corner, but it does not show up vey clear.

Thank you, for stopping by today.  It is always good to see you here.

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable image - and those RED BOOTS! YOur coloring is spot on and the horseshoes give your card a real western touch! I love that it brings you some happy memories of your grandson too!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wonderful card with GREAT colours.

    How SUPER that you have a "Cowboy" in your family. I've only ever seen them in films AW!
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so beautiful!! What an adorable image!! I love the colors!! And how sweet that it reminds you of your grandson!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally wonderful card and images! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great guy card Shirley and that image is awesome. My son loved cowboy boots when he was little too. Many a discussion with him about why he could not take a bath with this boots on! He even wore them with his shorts. (sigh) Thanks for bringing back that memory!
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete