My Blog List

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Colors of Fall and Burlap

I am excited to be posting the first card that I created for the Art Neko Blog.  I used the Fall Images A329.

I started out by stamping the acorns with Versa Mark and embossed them with gold embossing powder.  I stamped my leaves onto Glossy card stock,  then took some distress ink and drug them over the leaves.  I fussy cut the acorns and leaves,  I then assembled my card.  I arranged the acorns over the burlap ribbon.  Once I decided where I wanted to place the acorns, I added some gold cording behind them.  The final step was adhering the leaves to the embossed panel.

I appreciate you stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.

Challenges Entered:

Double D Challenge - Inspiration picture

12 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley! Wow what a beautiful creation! Love your use of burlap and gold cording! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Give Thanks’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says "fall" better than these bright, beautiful colors and BURLAP!! Your layout is superb and the way you did the leaves and acorns is a gorgeous accent to the beauty of your card!! Warm Fall Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful. love those autumnal colours and the hessian.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a real stand out, Shirley! I love those bright fall colors against the white. Fabulous contrast with the red, and the burlap is such a great touch! Thanks for joining us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty and colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my.. This is so pretty! Love the leaves and the burlap really adds to this lovely design.. Thanks so much for playing along at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color on your leaves! So pretty! The burlap adds that extra bit of Fall feel! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning with the vivid leaves paired with the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Autumn card love the texture and beautiful Autumn colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those leaves! Gorgeous fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful leaves and great combo with the burlap.
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty with the burlap panel and beautifully colored leaves! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete