My Blog List

Monday, October 19, 2020

Cute Koala

 Hi, Friends.  It is time to share cards with you made with the Blue Knight  Rubber Stamps called "Cute Koala".  




I stamped my image on white card stock using black Marvy Uchida ink.  My ink of choice when using Copics.  Next I colored my image using Copic Markers.  I sponged the clouds in the sky. using Turquoise ink and the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil.  I stamped my sentiment on the clouds for the final touch.  The sentiment does not come with this stamp.


This card was made almost identical to the first one except I changed the sky color and colored my Koala a different color.  I used the Sunrise and Sunset Pan Pastel Pallette to make the clouds  I thought this little Koala made some cute cards.

Thank you, for stopping by today.  I appreciate your visits and comments.
Have a great week.




14 comments:

  1. Both are just GORgeous!!
    I LOve your colours and such a dreamy skies, perfect.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see this little guy loves hanging out in the trees - from sunrise to sunset - all day! Love your coloring in the skies - what a great card for someone who needs a lift or encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I see your cards I love the different backgrounds making them so different. These are fabulous Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable koala and he/she looks so content in the tree both by day and by night x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two card are gorgeous Shirley, I love the koala image and your designs and colours are fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The koala is so cute, I can’t decide which sky I like better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Shirley, what a change the color of the sky makes, both are equally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are beautiful! Love the coala stamp and the way you use it! Well done Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute cards - lovely job on the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two fabulous cards and such a cute Koala image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both beautiful cards,love the koala stamp and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are amazing, what is so eye catching is how different both cards look just by changing the cloud colours. They are both designed beautifully. Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking time to leave a kind comment, much appreciated. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness he is a cutie isn't he, I love the turquoise color for the clouds in the first one and that sunset colors in the second one is very striking!

    ReplyDelete