My Blog List

Monday, November 8, 2021

Buck, Doe & Fawn - Quick Christmas cards

Hello, Everyone.  Today I have a couple of cards to share with you from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I am using the a new release called Buck, Doe and Fawn.


I started my card by stamping my Buck, Doe and Fawn image and sentiment on Designer Paper using black ink.    I adhered the the Buck Doe ad Fawn panel to black and purple mats that were attached to a white cards base.  It just doesn't get much easier than this. 


For the second card, I stamped my image  on designer paper.  I stamped the sentiment on white card stock and put black card stock behind it.  I used a die cut to cut my snowy border that I placed at the top of the card.

I hope you liked the cards for today.  Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Store




10 comments:

  1. Both fabulous cards and love both designs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you show-cased this Buck, doe,and fawn stamp on both designer paper backgrounds! Such a quick way to make a card that stands out in its simplicity!! The addition of the snowflake border on the second card makes this a wonderful Christmas card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 2 gorgeous cards - I love the stamps and the backgrounds! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAutiful designs on both these cards Shirley.
    I especially LOve the first one...It's so magical.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards and inspirational also Shirley.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card Shirley, beautiful papers and the deer family images are wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning, you have a knack for finding the best background paper Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely cards and lovely silhouette stamps too. A great idea to stamp straight on to the DP, why didn't I think of that? :o)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stamping, great designer papers and fabulous cards Shirley x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Fabulous cards! wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete