My Blog List

Monday, November 29, 2021

Coffee

 Hello, everyone.   It is Monday, once again, which means it is time for me to post cards made with another Blue Knight Rubber Stamps new release.  This week I am showcasing the Coffee set.



The first card was made by stamping the cup and image and the sentiment on patterned paper.  I then made some mats and added some floral dp to complete the card.



The second card was made by stamping the cup and sentiment on a piece of card stock that I had used a stencil on some time ago.    I like having those pieces in my stash, but that stash is getting low so I need to make some more backgrounds to have for future cards.  I added some mats and some scalloped circles under the main image.  Next attached them to a boxed card base that matched the colors almost perfectly.

Thank you, so much, for coming by today.  Have a great week.


Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Store

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Blog

Blue Knight You Tube Channel

Blue Knight Fans Facebook Page




5 comments:

  1. Great stamps and love the backgrounds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bakcogurnds and the pretty papers and the stencilling on the second. Fabulous cards, both of them x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are beautifully designed using lovely backgrounds to showcase these fab stamps.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! These are just wonderful Shirley, gorgeous work.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, I like these images and how you displayed them. Beautiful stenciling Shirley!

    ReplyDelete