My Blog List

Monday, May 8, 2023

Blue Knight Daring Adventure Stencil

 Hello, Friends.  I am showcasing a couple of cards that I made with the NEW Blue Knight Daring Adventure Stencil and Stamp Through Set.


I used the thick part of the stencil and then took a brush and applied the ink.  I used the Thank You Hero stamp set and placed the words around the card front.  I added rhinestones and stars to complete the card.

I used the thick part of the stencil and stamped the Golf Course image through the stencil. I used colored pencils to color the image.  I fussy cut the jeep image and used my matting tool to make the jeep black layer and cut it out.  I used the Best  Wishes and Congrats One Line sentiment to complete the card.

I hope you liked the cards today.  Thank you, for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing the way you did these and I really like both of them. The one with the golf course is so cool. Great cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you used the stencil Shirley, such clever uses for each marvellous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, I love them both but the second one really appeals.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete