My Blog List

Monday, May 15, 2023

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Dolphin Stencil

 Good Morning, Friends.  I hope this finds you doing well and ready to get your Monday started.  I am sharing cards today, made with the Blue Knight Dolphin Stencil and Stamp Through Set.


I started my first card by using the thick part of the stencil to brush my ink over the dolphin.  I removed the thick stencil and placed the thin stencil over the dolphin and stamped over the dolphin using the Silhouette  Dolphin Stamps.  I added an eye on the dolphin which I thought looked cute.  I finished my card by stamping the sentiment under the dolphin using the Best Wishes sentiment stamp set.

For this card, I used the thick part of the stencil to put over my white card panel.  I used Catherine Pooler inks Catching Rays and Orange Twist to brush the ink over the top of the dolphin.  I took off the thick part of the stencil and placed the thin stencil over the inked dolphin to prepare for stamping the Meet Me At The Docks over the dolphin.  I used the sentiment from the Bible Verse 2 set do complete my card panel.

I am happy you stopped by today.  Have a good day.

9 comments:

  1. BOTH of these are awesome plus! I love the dolphins. The eye on that first one is so cool looking too. Love, love, LOVE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great cards love the Dolphins -but my favourite is the scene stamped over the orange Dolphin
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your designs recently with the scenes inside the stencilled area, very effective.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! These are fantastic Shirley, what gorgeous cards you have put together with such a simple stencil, Love both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous cards Shirley, it's a wonderful stencil and the scenes within are just lovely, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the orange dolphin card! So fun within the inside scene 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are equally fun and impressive with that great stencil. I love the scene you created in the 2nd one but either one would make a great father's day card. NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your gem for the eye in the first card and I really love the scene you put inside on the second, such a neat technique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing cards! I like how you used the stencils!

    ReplyDelete