My Blog List

Monday, February 26, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Forest Animals Raccoons

 Good morning, everyone.  Hope this find you ready to hear about some new stamps, today.  I am using the Silhouette Tree and Eagles stamps today.


I stamped my main image on a piece of Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Day Sky 2 designer paper.              I attached this panel to the mats and card base.  Believe it or not, that is all I had to do to make this 
beautiful card.

This card was made the same as the card above.  The only difference is that I used a piece of designer paper from my stash for this one.

Thanks, so much, for stopping by to look at my cards today.

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are dramatically beautiful with the silhouette images and colorful skies behind them. Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. What great papers to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so striking, so simple but a huge impact on the receiver, elegant and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both backgrounds are just gorgeous with these stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, amazing how different they look with the different colour pallets, Kate x

    ReplyDelete