My Blog List

Monday, July 22, 2024

Blue Knight - Real Love

Good Morning, Friends.  I hope you all are ready for a new week and for new cards made with Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  Today I have a couple of cards to share with you that I made with the Blue Knight Real Love Stamp.  There are two stamps in this set.  One is the image and the other is the sentiment.

I started this card by stamping the Real Lovei mage and the sentiment on Blue Knight Day Sky 3 designer paper.  The sentiment is from the Hope of the World stamp set.

I stamped the Real Love Image and the sentiment on piece of Night Sky 3 Paper.  This is the sentiment that comes with the stamp.

Both of these cards were not only quick to make, it was really easy.   I am loving the Blue Knight Designer paper.

Thank you, for stopping by today.  It is always good to see you here.  Have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. These are both stunning cards, and this image is exactly what I've been looking for to make Easter cards! Both versions are just wonderful with their sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly wonderful creations the stamps are amazing so are the gorgeous colours the sentiment is ACE
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, great images and the patterned paper looks like a background you made, if you didn't tell we would never think it was patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete