My Blog List

Monday, July 1, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Beach Fence and Die

 Good Morning.  It is a beautiful day in my neighborhood today.  We have had some grueling heat the past week, but it is so much cooler today.  I hope to find time to sit on my front porch and enjoy it later today or this evening.  

Today I am sharing a couple of cards with that has the new Beach Fence die set to go with the Beach Fence Stamp set.  

I started this card by stamping the Path to the Beach stamp on white card stock.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  Next I used the Beach Chairs and Accessories and the Sand Castle and Accessories stamp and Sand Castle and Accessories Die Set.  I stamped the images, colored them, cute them out and adhered them to my beach scene.  I used the sentiment from the Ocean Waves stamp set.


I stamped the Winter Cabin Stamp on white card stock.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud stencil and Tempting Turquoise ink to make the clouds.  The sentiment is from the Bible Verse 2 stamp set.  I used the Beach Fence stamp and the Beach Fence Die to complete my card.

Thank you,  so very much, for stopping in today.  I appreciate your visits and your sweet comments.  I hope you all have a lovely week.  






1 comment:

  1. Two wonderful creations love them both but I must admit that winter scene is perfection
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete