My Blog List

Monday, August 26, 2024

Blue Knight - Beach Boards and Towels

 Hello, Crafty Friends.  I hope  Monday has started off very well for you and the day gets better by the minute.  We could all use that since we know how Mondays generally are.  ~grin~

Today I am sharing cards that I made using the Blue Knight Beach Boards and Towels.  I love this set, it goes so well with some of our other beach stamps.  


I started this card by stamping the Ocean Waves stamp on my white card stock.  I colored it using Copic Markers.  Next I sponged my clouds using Blue ink and the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil.  Next. stamped the sentiment from the Ocean Waves stamp set.  I stamped the Beach Boards and Towels and the beach ball is from the Beach Chairs and Acc.  stamp set on white card stock.  They were colored with Copic's.  I fussy cute them and adhered them to the cards


The is card was made the same as the first cards using both the  Beach Boards and Towels and the  Ocean Waves stamps.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards.  (They made me long for a trip to the ocean.). Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. FABulous scenes on both cards!
    GOrgeous summer colours, I Love your sentiments too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Beach scenes you have made, it is amazing what those surfers can do :)

    ReplyDelete