My Blog List

Monday, September 2, 2024

Blue Knight - Stormy Skies Designer Paper

 Hello, Stamping Friends.  Today I am sharing cards that I made with the NEW  Blue Knight 

Stormy Skies Designer Paper.  This paper release is my favorite.  I really like ones with the  lightning 

strikes on them.  I made two cards, both using the new paper and the Bank Barn Stamp.  On one card I colored the image and on the other one, I left it plain. I will let you decide which one you like best.


Thank you, for coming by to see my cards today.  I always appreciate your visits.  Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous stormy skies paper and barn stamp-love the coloured in one fits in with the stormy sky.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so beautiful I do love them both but that first one with the deep rich colour is awesome
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete