My Blog List

Monday, September 16, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Stormy Skies with Egret And Welcome Home

 Good Morning.  Hope this finds each of you having a great Monday morning with everything going smoothly.  I know that Monday's have a way of not always go as planned. ~smile~

Today I am featuring cards made with the new Stormy Skies designer paper. Actually the rest of September I will have cards made with this paper.


This card was made using the Egret and Waterway Stamp.  I stamped the image directly on the Stormy Skies paper and colored the image using my Copic Markers.  If you look closely, you can see that this particular piece of paper has a hint of a rainbow behind the main tree.



My second card I used the same pack of Stormy Skies designer paper.  I stamped the  Heaven's Gate and sentiment directly on the paper.   I used an angel die to cut the the angels from white sparkly paper and then placed rhinestones around to look like stars.

Thanks, so much, for stopping in to see my cards.  Have a wonderful week.




2 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards and stamped scenes.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, those papers make great cards The second card is very special with those little angels!

    ReplyDelete