My Blog List

Monday, October 14, 2024

Blue Knight - Beached Rowboat

 Hello, Stamping Friends, I am posting today and showing a couple of cards that I made with the blue Knight Beached Rowboat Stamp.  


I started this card by stamping the "Beached Rowboat" on white card stock.  I colored the image using my Copic Markers.  I used the Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil and distress inks to make my cloudy sky.  I then used the Six Hot Air Balloons stamp set and the matching Six Hot Air Balloons dies to create the balloons.


I stamped the images on a piece of paper from the Blue Knight Day Sky Designer Paper.  I colored my image using Copic Markers.  I stamped images from the Flying Swans stamp.  

Thank you, for stopping in to see my cards today.  Have a fantasic week.

2 comments:

  1. Saw the first card and thought ooh love that one then wow saw the second one brilliant!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, I agree with Carol the first one was fabulous and the second wow!

    ReplyDelete