My Blog List

Monday, October 21, 2024

Blue Knight - Country Farm

 Hello, my crafty friends.  It is Monday, once again and time for another Blue Knight post.  This week, the team members at Blue Knight are featuring cards made with the new Country Farm stamp.  Here are the ones that I made.


I started my card by stamping the Country Farm on a piece of Blue Knight Day Sky 2  Designer paper.  I colored my image using Copic Markers.  I used a white gel pen to make a white fence and trim around the barn.  I know,  I bet you had no idea I would make a pink barn.  ~laughing~.  I have colored every barn by Blue Knight pink.  I just cannot  keep myself from doing that.  LOL


I did the same steps with this card as I did on the first. The only difference is I used white card stock and colored the barn blue.  I made the fence brown and I sponged my clouds in using the Heidi Pettie cloud stencil.  

Thank you, so much, for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

  1. GORgeous! Your skies are just Brilliant!
    LOve them both.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamped scenes and love the D, paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete