My Blog List

Friday, May 24, 2013

Queen for the day - Twisted Sister challenge

Today I made this card for the Twisted Sister challenge which was to make a humorous card and for the Queen for the Day challenge at Splitcoast.  Emily aka Stampmuse was is the new Queen.  I love this Squigglefly image by Lynne Stansbery and it makes me smile everytime I look at it.  Not only was it fun, it was so easy & fast to color.   Lynne does a wonderful job with her shading making her images easy to color.  I hope you got as big a smile from this card as I did.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and stay safe.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Girlfriend, this image makes me laugh out loud! Your card is so adorable and I love the pink/black combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card...using my favorite color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love your card Shirley ! The image is so cool ! Love the papers and colours you have chosen too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image too Shirley. It never fails to make me smile. I love how you colored it - the touch of pink is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun, fun! Love the pink and pretty details - they are so great with this super fun image. I love that sentiment too. Great humorous card!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete