My Blog List

Monday, August 12, 2013

Mark's Finest Paper Day One-Pocket Watches


Aug. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are

 Featured Aug 13th
Pocket Watches

Featured Aug 14th
Joyous Season
 
Featured Aug 15th 
Country Charm
 
Featured Aug 16th

Wealthy Fish

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on Aug 17, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Aug 16, 2013.




 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Lucky You"


 The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Take Time Mini"
                                                      



Here are the cards that I made with this set, one in gold and black and the other is Navy and silver.
I had a hard time getting these to photograph so you could tell the actual colors.









26 comments:

  1. I would have never thought this image would look so good in gold and silver. thanks for the inspiration.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love your creations Shirley ! This stamp is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great versions in gold and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cards! Love this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!!!Love them,great stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both cards! The colors are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice embossing! They both look elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous, I love how you used these new images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards you shared with us! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty!! And you know which is my fav, of course, the blue trimmed card - both are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, WOW, Shirt, these BOTH look so great and would make a super fun card for a belated BD - like that blue textured DP on the silver one especially - made even the silver POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always lean to the blue but I sure do like your gold ..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shirley--these cards are beautiful! Love them both! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards. I love the elegance of the gold, but I think your blue one is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Navy, silver, gold. All are fabulous and quite eye-catching. TFS!

    Come and see what I've done!
    Life is Good with kren @
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so classy! Perfect use of the background!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely colors on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Creatively quirky projects. Very nice embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both versions are wonderful - I really love how you make several cards with the images - lets us see it in different ways. Miss ya - I am trying to keep up but the bus just keep driving a bit too fast for me to catch it! I think of you often. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your cards are great and I love the stamps... I think I will placing an order soon...

    ReplyDelete