My Blog List

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Speedy TV Inspiration Challenge - Wreaths

Today over at the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge we are getting inspiration from wreaths/door decorations.   I got my inspiration from the the one with the sunflowers,  just incase you won't be able to guess from looking at the pictures below.  ~grin~   The little branches with the berries do not show up too well in the picture.

Here are the pictures we have to choose from:



Come on down to Speedy TV and join us for the Inspiration challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! I'm trying to figure out if your "burlap" background is designer paper...or if you used actual burlap for the background...either way, makes a great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Reminds me of fall.. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS fall bouquet - I fall for your sunflowers every time, Shirt!! The burlap on top of your DP looks FABulous!! You have tjust the right colors to make this card SING!! Thank God, you're a country girl!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Shirley ! I love the rich colours, the background paper and the sweet little gingham bow ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so warm and rich Shirley! I love the burlap and the texture it adds, and the sunflowers are colored beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, bright and happy! Your DP is pretty, as well as the wonderful sunflowers - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rich colors and texture! A beautiful fall card!

    ReplyDelete