My Blog List

Monday, June 17, 2019

Happy Father's Day Coaster

Today, I am the designer up on the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps blog for "Anything But A Card".
I chose to make a coaster.  In the past I have always seen coasters where someone stamped directly on a tile.  I wanted to give it a whirl to put a whole scene on this coaster.   I stamped my
"Wooded Farmlands" image on copy paper and colored it with Copic Markers.   I used the
Mini Greeting 2 Stamp Set to stamp on the Happy Father's Day sentiment.   I applied Modge Podge to my coaster.  I put my image over it and applied Modge Podge over the image.  I allowed it to dry.  I put a total of four coats on the coaster.  Once this was done, I applied to coats of spray adhesive to seal it.

I hope you liked the coaster.  Have a great week.

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous coaster!! The scene is so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty coaster and a fun project idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Another great scene AND on coasters too, you are brilliant.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so gorgeous! I love that scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an excellent job - not only on the coloring of this great image, but also the idea to make it as a coaster! Great Fathers Day gift too !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredibly beautiful scene with such amazingly vibrant colors! It's lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautifully done, and makes a great gift for Father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a great idea for a coaster! how fun! perfect for father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a unique idea. Great image and so very striking x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHat a gorgeous summer scene! Wow, what a fabulous coaster. One of a kind!

    ReplyDelete