My Blog List

Monday, June 3, 2019

Wooded Farmlands - Blue Knight

This card is up on the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Blog today.  I have used the Wooded Farmlands
stamp and I will be using it each week for the remainder of the month to show different ways to use it.  I colored my image using Copics.  I created the sky using Pan Pastels.   (Pan Pastels will soon be in the Blue Knight Store and packaged much differently than the ones you have seen in stores)  I added a verse from the Bible Verse 2 Set.  I thought my card needed a little color, you know I like color, so I added a little red tractor.

Be sure to check each week this month to see how I have used this stamp differently.  I am having fun creating with it.  I am amazed at how this stamp can be used so many different ways.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene!! I love the colors!! The tractor is a perfect addition!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another so very beautiful scene. Love the red tractor.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the trees and grasses are so bright and colorful - the little red tractor adds to the simplicity of this scene - reminds me of aunt Betty's view out back! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene and colouring love the red tractor and great sky which I can never get to look right.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning scene and fabulous sentiment, very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stamped image and love the pop of red from the tractor on your wonderful card. Looking forward to seeing your other cards with this fabulous stamp x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scene! I will be interested how they are going to have the pastels. I know a lot of people love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a beautiful scene and I love the red tractor. I will look forward to seeing the other ways you use this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great scene, Shirley. I love the colors and the details. Looks like it could be a picture of many of farms around here. GREAT card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete