My Blog List

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Scenic Overlook with Pan Pastels

I made this card using Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Scenic Overlook and also added the
Beach Chairs & Accessories  set for the sailboats.  I haven't had much time to play with my Pan Pastels so instead of cleaning this morning,  I went to my craft table to have a little fun.  I do not have a lot of colors of the Pan Pastels so my water and sky seem to blend together.  I need a turquoise which happens to be in one of  the special sets that were made especially for Blue Knight.   They should be in the their store by tomorrow so I will be making an order.  I colored the bank with Prisma Pencils, the boats were colored with Copics and the sky, water and ground were colored using Pan Pastels.  I still need lots of practice, but I was happy with the way the sky turned out.

Well, folks, it is time for me to get back to that boring cleaning.  You all enjoy what is left of the day.  I appreciate you stopping in today.  Come back soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the peaceful scene!! The colors are gorgeous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card! Great coloring and I think those sailboats are such a cute addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serene, peaceful, and gorgeous card, Shirt. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be here right now! Your coloring is fabulous and these images together make such a peaceful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sky is fabulous as is the rest of your wonderful restful and summery scene, just wish it looked like that today LOL,
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful scene and I love the way you colored it. The boats really look great on the water too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a striking image and your colouring with the pan pastels looks fabulous. Glad you stalled the cleaning to make this wonderful card x.

    ReplyDelete