My Blog List

Monday, March 18, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Forest Animals-Fox

Hello Friends.  Monday has rolled around once again and it is time for me to do my Blue Knight Rubber Stamps post.  Today I am going to show you a couple of cards I made using the  silhouette Forest Animals- Fox Stamps.  This set not only has Foxes,  it has bears and rabbits, too.  There are a total of 8 animals in this set.   I love having stamps that can add to my scenes. 


I stamped my Tree Swing image and colored it using Copic Markers.  I used my Silhouette Forest Animals-Fox and I couldn't resist adding some balloons from the Six Hot Air Balloons stamps.  I used the  Six Hot Balloons dies to cut them out.  I also added a sentiment from the One Line Sentiments-Did You Know.  I used Day & Night Pan Pastels and a Heidi Pettie Reverse Cloud Stencil to make my sky.


This card was pretty easy to make using the Blue Knight Day Sky 2 Designer Paper.  I stamped my Pines and Distant Mountains image directly on the designer paper.  I colored the mountains and the grass with Copic Markers. I added in my fox from the Forest Animals set.  

I hope you enjoyed the cards and that you will join me again next week for another post from Blue Knight. Have a wonderful week.



5 comments:

  1. Both fabulous cards love the scenes you make with all the stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly wonderful scenes you have created I love the little animals you have included and the sky looks fantastic brilliant work
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards Shirley, I love the scenes you've created with the fabulous stamps, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both fantastic, I love how you have combined the stamp sets to make these great scenes!

    ReplyDelete