My Blog List

Monday, March 4, 2024

Blue Knight - Silhouette Dancing Girls

 Hello, Friends.  Monday has rolled around once more and it is time for me to share some cards that I made using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps-Silhouette Dancing Girls.


This card was started by choosing a piece of Blue Knight Designer Paper Night.  I Stamped my Silhouette Dancing Girls and sentiment directly on the designer paper.  I cut the mats and adhered everything to the card base.  


My second card was started just like the first card, I just chose to use a piece of light pink designer paper for it.  I stamped my dancing girl and sentiment on it.  I adhered all my cards pieces to the card base to finish it up.

It does not get any easier than this.  Both cards were fun to make and did not require a lot of time. 

I am happy you came by to look at my cards.  I hope you will come back soon.  Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Dancing has always been a fun thing to do in my life since I was a child, so these cards are a great reminder of how I used to be. Both color versions are CAS and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete