My Blog List

Monday, March 25, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Windmill and Corn

 Hello Friends.  Today I am going to share two cards that I made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Windmill and Corn Stamp.  I was really excited when I saw this stamp.  It is definitely a favorite of mine.  It is so easy work with and one could make some cards really fast with this one.


I used the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Designer Paper Night Sky 2 for this card.  I loved how the corn looked on this beautiful paper so I did not use the windmill.  I did not want to take away from the beauty of the paper.

I stamped the corn and the windmill on white card stock.  I used Catherine Pooler inks to create the back ground alone with the Heidi Pettie Reverse Cloud Stencil.  Another really easy card.

I really appreciate you coming by.  Thanks, for the comments, they really make my day.  I hope you will come back and join for my next post.  Have a fabulous week.


4 comments:

  1. WOW two STUNNING cards,love the beautiful stamps and the p.paper is amazing!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That moon scene is so dramatic and just outstanding with your coloring. I love the windmill image too with these gorgeous new papers. Well done on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fantastic backgrounds and they go so well with your stamping, I think you chose wisely to leave out the windmill in the first one!

    ReplyDelete