My Blog List

Monday, June 10, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps NEW Sky Designer Paper

 Hello Stamping Friends.  I hope you are having a good Monday.  We are having wonderful weather.  I love the cooler weather and the nice breeze that goes along with it,.

Today I am posting cards that I made using the new Day Sky 3 and Night Sky 3 Designer Paper from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.  I really love this paper and it is so easy and quick to make a card using them.  


For my first card, I used the Day Sky 3 Designer paper.  I stamped the Gone Fishin' Silhouette stamp on the paper and it was done.  I didn't feel like it needed anything else and chose not to add a sentiment.


I also used the Day Sky 3 Designer paper for this card.  I chose to use the Flamingos and Wild Grass Stamp on this one.  Viola, another really quick card.

Thank you, for joining me today.  I hope you liked my cards.  Have a wonderful week.


5 comments:

  1. Those papers are fabulous and don't you love when the papers do all of the work for you? That fishing card is just dreamy and perfect for father's day or a masculine birthday. The day version is so pretty too with all of the stamped elements! Easy, peasy, and excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design papers and love all the stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two GORgeous cards! I Love your yummy papers ..LOve the scenes you've created.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both backgrounds are perfect with your silhouette stamps!

    ReplyDelete