My Blog List

Monday, June 3, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - NEW Day & Night Sky Designer Paper

 Good Morning, Friends.  I hope you all had a great weekend.  My weekend went by really fast and I have a feeling most of you will say the same thing.  Since the weekend is gone, we can be off to a great start of a new week.  

Today I am sharing cards that I made using the NEW Day 3 & NightSky 3 Designer Paper.  The papers are all beautiful and make fabulous cards with a little help of Silhouette sets.  Not only doe the papers make a beautiful card, they help make a really quick card. 


My first card was started by choosing the NEW Night Sky  3 designer paper.   I chose to use the 
Statue of Liberty Stamp.  I stamped the stamp directly over the paper using a stamp positioned.  It generally takes about three times of stamping it to get a good clear stamp.  So thankful, for the invention of the stamp positioners that are readily available to us.  I used the Thank You Hero Sentiment Stamp set.

Once again I chose the Designer Night Sky 3 paper to use on on this card.  The stamp I used was the Iwo Jima Stamp set.The sentiment I used is from the God Bless America Sentiment set.

Thank you so much for joining me today.  I hope to see you again next week.  I hope your week is a good one.

5 comments:

  1. Just perfect, I agree the paper looks wonderful with each silhouette image. Fabulous cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous cards,love the stamps and perfect p,paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything patriotic and these cards are both fantastic! I love Lady Liberty's silhouette against that beautiful night sky, while the image of the soldiers raising the American flag always touches my soul with their bravery. Your cards are both outstanding examples of patriotism without having to use red, white, and blue. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, I would of never guessed it was designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The colours in your sky paper are Fab. You have created great scenes with your stamps in both cards....
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete