My Blog List

Monday, June 24, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Day Sky 3 Designer Paper

 Good Morning, Friends,  hope this finds all of you well and starting off your week really good.  It is still really hot at my house and is suppose to last through the week.  I guess it is that time of the year and we will learn to deal with the heat.

Today I am sharing cards made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Day Sky 3 Designer Paper.  I chose to use a Christmas theme with both of my cards.

I stamped the BNRS Mary & Jospeph directly on the Day Sky 3 paper and colored it with Copic Markers. I lightly sponged ink around the edges of the image.  I thought this stamp was perfect to use with this paper.  

I stamped the BKRS Light of the World stamp directly on this piece of Day Sky 3 designer paper.  I stamped the star and added a rhinestone for the finishing touch.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards today.  Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Your Christmas cards are both beautiful and portray the true meaning of Christmas in two different versions. Those papers are just gorgeous in the day and night versions and really make an impact in the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful cards,love both sets of stamps and the beautiful papers are perfect for each one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Shirley, I love how you use the papers with your lovely stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, very striking!

    ReplyDelete