My Blog List

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

CCEE Challenge - Go A head and HOWL


Sabrina is the challenge hostess over at the CCEE Stampers Challenge blog.  She has given us an inspiration challenge this week.  Instead of an inspiration picture, she gave us an inspiration poem.
Be sure and go to the CCEE Blog to see the poem.  I sponged the moon and stamped over it with the tree stamp from "Just For Fun".  I sponged the sky and ground, then  I chose a sentiment from a Mark's Fines Paper stamp set called "North American Woods" as the finishing touch.  

Thanks, for coming by today.

7 comments:

  1. What a big, beautiful moon behind those trees...love the scene, Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! What fun trees (I have to get them) and your sky is so great, BUT I adore that sentiment and all the freeing power it has. I felt like howling with frustration last week after those two floods and this card would have been perfect then! I guess I will have to get the North American Woods set too. Great job my friend. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Shirley ! Love the trees and the fibers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color combination on this scenic beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp is one of my personal favorites!! I use it a lot! I love all the trees and that gorgeous moon in the sky! Well done, Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - what a fab spooky eerie woodland scene! Reminds of a couple of night walks in the woods with the youth club ( a LONG time ago). The background layer and fun fibres frame it to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your colors on this spooky card.....fab trees with a wonderful sky.....awesome work, Shirt

    ReplyDelete