My Blog List

Monday, April 1, 2024

Blue Knight Hummingbird Stencil

 Hello, hope this finds all of you well and having a good Monday.  I have a couple of cards to share a couple of cards that I made with the Blue Knight NEW Stamp Through Hummingbird Stencil.    The stencil comes with a thick and thin hummingbird.  The thick one is to use for brushing or sponging over the stencil.  The thin stencil is uses when you want to stamp a scene over the top of brushed stencil.

I used pattern paper and stenciled the hummingbird on top of it.  I started by using the thick hummingbird stencil and  brushed green ink over it.  I used a lace stencil from my collection and used white ink to stencil over the hummingbird.  I stamped the sentiment from the Prayer Flower stamp set in the corner.

I placed the thick Hummingbird stencil over pattern paper and brushed black ink over it.  I used a sentiment from Bible Verses 2 to stamp over the top of the hummingbird.


Thank you, for coming by today.  I sincerely hope you have a safe and fun week.

1 comment:

  1. The hummingbird stencil makes some beautiful cards, and I''m especially fond of the 2nd one with the shadowy look.

    ReplyDelete