My Blog List

Monday, April 8, 2024

Blue Knight Rectangle Stencil

Good morning, Friends.  Hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying Eclipse Day.  It is a rather busy place in Southern IL.  Lots of visitors here to watch the eclipse.  I hear that motels and campgrounds are all pretty much full.

Today I am sharing cards I made using the Blue Knight Rectangle Stencil.  The stencils come with 4 pieces.  There are two main pieces with the rectangle on them, one is thick and one is thin.  There are two masks that also comes with them.  


I started by taking the Dictionary Background Stamp and stamping it on a piece of card stock.   I then brushed brown and green ink over it.  I placed the thick rectangle stencil over it and stamped the Galloping Horses over the top of it.  I added a barbed wire die cut.  I then cut my mats and added everything to the card base.

I used my thick stencil to brush color over a piece of designer paper.  I stamped the Silhouette Birds and Branches over the top of the stencil using the thin rectangle stencil.  I then stamped the Bible Verses 2 sentiment on the top sponged rectangle.

Thank you, so much, for coming by today. Come back, again, soon.

3 comments:

  1. Both fabulous cards and backgrounds,love the silhouette stamps and die-cut barbed wire .
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stencils are used so creatively on your cards and they're both beautiful, but being a horse lover, I'm partial to the first one with the barbed wire. i miss those days of riding and just being around horses. NJ on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, I like how you did the layering and the stamping on them, like the dictionary. Hope you got to view the eclipse, roads were crazy that day but it was a good time.

    ReplyDelete