My Blog List

Monday, April 29, 2024

Blue Knight United States Stamp Through Stencil Cards

 Good Morning, Friends. Hope this finds you all rested and ready to start at new week.   We had a busy weekend and have a busy week ahead.  I wish this week included fun things, but it looks like we have a lot of work to do around the house.  Home improvements are great once you get them done. Another 2-3 weeks and they should be done.

Let's get started on my cards for today.  I featuring cards made with the Blue Knight States Stamp Through Stencil.  It comes with two masks, a thick stencil and a thin stencil.  I used the thick stencil for sponging and adding color.  I use the thin stencil for stamping a image over sponged  image.


The first card I used the Blue Knight Golf Course stamp.   I colored the image using Copic Markers. I added the Silhouette Golf stamp on the side of the United States.  

On the second card I Used Designern Paper and The Blue Knight Cowboy Don't Look Back stamp.  

I hope you enjoyed the cards today.  Thank you, for stopping by today.  Have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome stencil cards, really like that golf one as hubby likes golf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards. Love the cowboy a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of cards! I'm just loving that cowboy on the horse over the US - what a great look for a masculine card! NJ on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very different cards using the same stencil, great masculine makes.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete