My Blog List

Monday, April 22, 2024

Blue Knight Sun/Moon, Circles Stencil

 Good Morning, Stamping Friends.  Hope you are having a great Monday, so far.  It is a little chilly here, but I am hoping it warms up this afternoon.  

I am going to share a couple of cards that I made with the NEW Sun/ Moon and Circles Stencil.  I can see lots of uses for these.


I chose a piece of Pattern Paper to start this card.  I stamped the Silhouette Dancing Girls on it.  I then put my circles over the top and and sponged the circles where I wanted them using pink ink.  I wanted it to look like bubbles floating through the air.  


For this card, I stamped the images on the card stock.  I placed the sun/moon mask over the card.  I used distress ink brush color over the grass and sponged the sky.  I took off the mask for the sun/moon and brushed it with ink leaving it a little lighter than the sky.  

I hope you liked my cards.  I am happy you stopped by.  Hope you come back, soon.

2 comments:

  1. Both fabulous cards,love the stamps,stencilling-and vibrant colours.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful examples of using those fun stencils! I love how you shaded the background with the stencil for those flying birds especially. It looks great with those greens along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete