My Blog List

Monday, May 13, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Queen Anne's Lace and Barn

Good Morning, Friends,  I hope this is the start of a great week for all of you.  It is hard to believe we are in the second week of May.   Time is moving on.

Today, I am sharing two cards that. I made using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Queen Anne's Lace and Barn.  

I stamped the image on a piece of white card stock.  I colored it using my Copic Markers.  I used the
 Heidi Pettie Cloud Stencil.  I used turquoise ink and a brush to apply the ink over the clouds.

This card was made the sam was the first one except I used different colors on it.  I added a sentiment from  the Sorrowful Pup stamp set.

Thank you, very much, for stopping by today.  I hope you will come back soon.

8 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards I love the scene and the different colours that you have used
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color variations show the versatility of this great stamped image. I love the pretty clouds and little bunny sitting in the path. I'd love to be in a setting just like this one you created. It's so pretty and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards,love the different colour ways and the little bunny.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, like how you changed up the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so different with the change of colours two fabulous cards Shirley, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time is moving way too quickly for my liking too. Just changing the colours of the barn creates two very different looks.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both, my favorite is the first one, I love the sky too!

    ReplyDelete