My Blog List

Monday, May 27, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Ship On The Sea

Good Morning, Friends.  I am back today with another post with cards that I made with the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Ship on the Sea

I started this card by stamping the Ship On The Sea image on a piece of the Blue Knight 
Day Designer Paper  that can be found in the Blue Knight Online Store.  I colored the boat and the water using Copic Markers.

I stamped the image on Designer Paper from my stash.  I colored the boat using Copic Markers.  I cut out the shark and the fish from another piece of designer paper and adhered them to the water.  The background paper is from a piece of designer paper that I purchased at Hobby Lobby.

I hope you liked the cards and please come back again soon.  Have a great week.

9 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful. I like calm seas but the 2nd card with that shark in the corner is very interesting too and represents the opposite of calm. NJ on both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards, great designs on both, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards love the images and how you have stamped on the DP the cut out sharks look great
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful cards and love the stamp and added shark.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, the first one is beautiful, and the second one with the shark and fish is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards, one clean and simple and the other with more detail, love the shark.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are gorgeous. I love the nautical theme. The ships are gorgeous and the added shark made me smile. These would be perfect for either men or women but I'm thinking my brothers would really enjoy these cards. Beautiful work - wishing you a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the scene in the first one and neat how you added the fish in the second!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just GORgeous! I LOve your theme.
    Especially the one with the shark on! Made me smile.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete