My Blog List

Monday, May 20, 2024

Blue Knight Silhouette Rooftop Barn

 Good Morning, Friends.  Hope you are all doing well and have a wonderful start to a new week.

Today I am sharing two cards that I made using the Blue Knight Silhouette Rooftop stamp.  I really like this stamp.  It is so easy to add it to a piece of Patterned Paper, or you could make your own background,  to make a quick card.

I started my card by stamping the image on a piece of Blue Knight Day 2 Sky designer paper.    I, also, stamped the sentiment on the card using the Blue Knight Palm Tree Beach Stamp set.

I stamped the image on a piece of Designer Paper that was in my stash.  I added the sentiment from the Coastal Pines Stamp set.

Thank you, for stopping by today.  I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to visit me.  Have a great week.


9 comments:

  1. That stamp is awesome and used to be seen on barns everywhere some time ago. Both versions look great, but I love the added touch of color in the sky on the first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations Shirley, love the verses to match the sky. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamp and both beautiful cards but really love the sky on the first one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards and great sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sentiments on both versions of these cards.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The silhouette rooftop stamps are gorgeous, and I love the scripture-inspired sentiments. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are so pretty, those designer papers really are a cool touch to the silhouette's!

    ReplyDelete