My Blog List

Monday, May 6, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps - Ivy Wagon Wheel

 Good Morning, Friends.  Hope this finds you all doing well and ready to start a new week.  

Today I am featuring two cards that I made using the Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Ivy Wagon Wheel.

I started this card by stamping the Ivy Wagon Wheel on Designer Paper.  I colored the image using my Copic Markers.   I stamped the sentiment from the Bible Verse 2 set and adhered it to the card.  I made my mats and attached them to the card base to finish my card.  

This card was made the same way as the first card, I used a different designer paper and stamp the sentiment from the Bible Verse 2 stamp set.

Thank you, so much, for stopping by.  Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Love both cards and the stamps-like the effect on the second b.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, beautiful image and nicely colored, sentiments are great too!

    ReplyDelete